Years of Experience: 5 to 7
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai
We are looking for a Flutter Developer responsible for the development of Android/IOS mobile applications for our product.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Experience in development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Flutter mobile app development.
- Experience in Dart/Kotlin, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Python, etc.,
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and been exposed to Scrum projects.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design pattern and practices