Years of Experience: 4 to 7
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai
- 4-7 years of experience in software engineering, software development, or system operations
- Experience with Cloud, e.g. (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with CI / CD and configuration management using either Jenkin, Puppet, Chef, or an equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Experience building, and operating large-scale production systems with stringent SLOs & SLAs.
- Experience in programming/scripting languages (e.g., Bash, Python, Go, Java, etc)
- Experience with system observability tools like ELK/EFK, Prometheus, Grafana, alert manager, Sysdig, Datadog, NewRelic, Zabbix, etc.
- Experience with Infrastructure as code & Configuration management with tools like Terraform, Helm, Ansible
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) and release orchestration – Jenkins, ArgoCD, AWS Pipeline, GitLab, GitHub Actions, etc… Microservices and Container Orchestration using Kubernetes, EKS, AKS, GKE
- Experience with Nginx or HAProxy or Kong
- Implementing system security using IAM, AWS SSO, container security, Cloud KMS, etc…
- Debugging complex problems across an entire stack.Conducting Post-Incident Reviews or root cause analysis.
- Experience with Content Delivery Network & WAF will be an added advantage. (eg., AWS CDN, AWS WAF, Cloudflare, etc..)
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Good understanding of IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS.
This job is no longer accepting applications.