Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Managing both backend and front-end development.
2. Designing and implementing new features and functionality
3. Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
4. Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
5. Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
6. Installing WordPress themes and plugins
7. Conducting website performance tests
8. Troubleshooting the content issues
9. Using various control panels like cPanel, DirectAdmin & CyberPanel to install and optimize WordPress websites
10. Monitoring the performance of the live website
Training will be provided, and you will have the chance to work on real-world applications. You will also have a chance to learn a lot of other related skills like System Administration, cPanel certification, WordPress Management, Disaster Management etc,.
The Internship is for 3 months, we’ll be offering an Internship Certificate, a Letter of Recommendation, Stipend based on the candidate’s resume and skills and if performed well we would offer them a full-time role in the company after their studies.
Educational Background :