· Create, manage and optimize VFX assets.
· Collaborate with artists, programmers and animators to iterate, polish and deliver projects.
· Optimize VFX effects to fit design and technical constraints.
· Maintain and adhere to a consistent art style as required by creative director or project lead.
· Provide creative and technical assistance.
· Develop, update and optimize workflows and tool chains.
· Cultivate an organized and disciplined workflow.
Students will be on-rolled after 3 months of Internships, with salary of 6L/annum.
· Minimum 1+ years of experience with VFX work in a similar position and a balanced portfolio.
· Extensive knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustration.
· Demonstrated experience with Motion Graphics Animation and Video Editing.
· Technical knowledge and expertise in creating visual effects and rendering pipelines.
· A high level of comfort with scripting tools.
· Experience producing creative briefs and storyboards.
· Ability to interpret and transform abstract ideas into compelling effects.
· Ability to work under pressure and deliver on deadlines.
· Ability to accept feedback and implement suggestions.
Number of openings: 3.