Roles and Responsibilities
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services.
- Solicit orders for goods and services over the telephone
- Explain the product or service to potential customers.
- Deliver scripted sales pitch to the customer
- Adjust scripted sales pitch to meet needs of specific individuals.
- Provide pricing details
- Handle customer questions
- Obtain customer information including names and addresses
- Record customer details including reaction to the product or service offered
- Receive orders over the telephone
- Input order details into the computer system
Good Communication Skills
Computer Sills (MS. Office)