Skill Angels, is a STARTUPTN & DPIIT registered Edtech Startup supported by IIT Madras’ RTBI & IIM Ahemdabad’s CIIE.
We are the pioneers in Gamified puzzle-based assessment & upskilling of 21st Century Skills. Our products are all authenticated by STEM.ORG.
SKILLANGELS® – Cognitive Learning Program, caters for the age group 6 to 14 (grades 1 to 9) and is available in English, Tamil, Hindi, Gujarati & Arabic. The Urdu language version is under development and will be completed by October’22. We currently work with schools in India, Sri Lanka & UAE.
- Intern Shortlisted will be trained and inducted into our Process & Program
- Training Covers Product & Company details and End-to-end B2B Process right from Lead Generation to Onboarding of Client
- Intern will be exposed to ON CALL & DIRECT Meetings with School Owners, Principals and Administrators
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.