- Work on the design & development of the architecture for various projects
- Research the existing systems to improve their efficiency,
- Work on the design & development of vision systems for various projects
Who can apply:
- Knowledge of Robot Operating systems (ROS) is mandatory.
- Knowledge of robotics 2D/3D mapping localization & navigation algorithms
- Hands-on experience with a Lidar sensor and a stereo camera.
- Proficiency in a couple of types of mainstream programming languages, preferably C/C++, and Python
- Knowledge of specific libraries for image processing, preferably OpenCV
- Essential experience in software architecting. Able to use tools to manage source code, preferably Git, GitLab
- Enjoys a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. – Excellent project management skills: C++, Python, ROS, Automation, Networking and Communication, System Design,
Robotics Not necessary but preferred skill: OpenCV, AI/ML, Deep learning
Number of openings: 2
Stipend will be provided based on the level of expertise.