Roles and Responsibilities
- Establishing quality standards for products a company produces
- Reading blueprints and specifications to ensure that operations meet production standards
- Recommending any necessary adjustments and changes to production processes
- Inspecting and testing the materials and equipment produced by a company.
- Using gadgets such as micrometer screw gauges to measure products.
- Develop and conduct a variety of tests on inbound materials from vendors and outbound products for shipping.
- Ensure that all of the quality check procedures put in place by the company are followed during every production phase.
- Create comprehensive documentation for quality issues and note the corrective actions that were taken
- Educate production team on quality control issues and work with departmental managers to improve overall company safety and product quality.
- Create process checklists and coordinate quality inspections with departmental managers
Educational Qualification: Preferably BE – Mechanical/ECE (Fresher)