– Proven ability to manage daily tasks in a time-effective and methodical manner.
– Working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to respond to change quickly.
– Highly effective communicator, written and verbal.
– Must be able to take and give constructive feedback.
– Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment.
– Positive mentality, solution-focused and passionate about growth, – Strictly no to reasons.
– Comfortable shifting gears and spinning multiple plates.
– Organized and able to manage a variety of different tasks in tandem.
– Community building experience in a new market.
– Friendly, team player, cares for people, wants to deliver the best experience — we hire for service.
– Acutely aware of the ever-changing macro and competitor landscape and how that impacts your business and team.
Division: F&B & Retail Industry
Gender: Preferably Male
Stipend- 7-8k + Incentives (Internship in office)