- Help create organization l guidelines.
- Monitor HR department budget and payroll distribution.
- Listen to employee complaints and seek solutions.
- Conduct employee evaluations.
- Assist with employee onboarding procedures.
- Update records to accommodate new hires.
- Come up with ideas to motivate employees.
- Write reports on HR department activities.
- Coordinate with other HR professionals.
- Research new HR trends.
Skills Required: Detail oriented, communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Experience: 2 years