About the role:
The hackers hired for Flutter frontend development will work closely with our delivery teams to learn, understand and contribute to Flutter on the frontend to develop beautiful, secure and eﬃcient UI updates to our existing systems. You will learn and deliver solutions that involve design thinking, UX research, UI development and deployment.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- Deeper understanding of programming concepts.
- Experience with HTML, CSS and JS or any frontend framework is preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- A personal laptop and a strong commitment to the work you take up.
- Available from 12 PM to 5 PM on all weekdays throughout the duration of the internship.
What will you do?
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance large scale software solutions.