Roles and Responsibilities:
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining databases, and data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess the quality and meaning of data.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment
- Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole.
- Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or computer Science
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail