Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with
company products and services
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable
recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and
1.High school diploma or GED.
2. Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or
related field is preferred.
3. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
4. The ability to follow scripts.
5. Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
6. Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
7. Effective communication skills.
8. Exceptional customer service skills. Job Types: Fresher, Full-time, Internship
Ability to commute/relocate:
Chennai – 600024, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)