- Working with the project manager to establish priorities, schedules, and deadlines for tasks.
- Design/ Create Presentations and Create Reports
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Smartsheet.com, or MS Project
- Learn how to manage projects in an interactive environment.
- Reviewing work for accuracy and checking against requirements/feedback
- Assist with the creation of and proofing of product documentation.
- Assist in tracking deliverables for existing projects / Assist in defining deliverables for new requests
- Respond to miscellaneous design requests
- Schedule, coordinate and document meetings with action items, next steps and follow ups
- Coordinate logistics for multi office meetings (conference rooms, video conferencing, document sharing
- File management– set up folder structure, track and manage file transferring between project teams
- Assisting in management of projects from beginning to end, including drafting proposals, creating spreadsheets, researching and selecting images, contacting vendors, and overseeing production and delivery
Languages: Tamil (spoken & written) & English (spoken & written)
Skill Set: Adobe, MS Office
Perks: Certificate/ Letter of recommendation will be provided on completion of the Internship.
Duration: 3months starting 1st April 2023; Full time/ 5 day working (No Work from home option)