1. Work on quantity surveying, estimation, project billing, bar bending schedule, and construction project management.
2. Estimate materials, equipment, and labor needed to determine project costs.
3. Collaborate with architects and contractors to ensure projects progress properly.
4. Monitor project progress and ensures design specifications, safety, and sanitation standards are met.
5. Inspect, repair, and maintain the structures as needed
6. Perform other related duties as assigned
7. Thorough understanding of safety regulations related to assigned projects
8. Ability to identify and solve complex problems
9. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
10. Ability to be both creative and analytical
11.Extremely detail-oriented and accurate