- Preparing marketing and sales strategies.
- 1. Design A Perfect Plan to Achieve Monthly Targets.
- 2. Should be ready for Direct Sales & Marketing
- 3. Identify the proper clients and reach them.
- 4. Conducting extensive research on competitors’ products and services.
- 5. Creating and overseeing marketing campaigns.
- 6. Answering client’s questions in a professional manner.
- 7.Participating in exhibitions and conferences to bring in Sales of our products/services.
- 8. Creating awareness of the products and services offered by the company.
- 9. Ensuring that they meet the sales targets.
- 10. Handling complaints of the clients.
- 11.Negotiating the deals with the clients.
- 12.Taking feedbacks from the clients.
- 13.Writing monthly reports on the perform
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Sales, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive or a similar position in the SalesDepartment.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of various marketing tactics.
- A result-driven and organized individual.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Good negotiation and sales skills
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)