About the role:
The hackers hired for NodeJS backend development will work closely with our delivery teams to learn, understand and contribute to NodeJS on the backend to develop secure, scalable and eﬃcient server sided technologies. You will learn and deliver solutions that involve eﬃcient algorithms, data pipelines and secure practices.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- Deeper understanding of programming concepts.
- Knowledge of Backend technologies such as Servers, Databases, Proxies, Reverse Proxies, etc.
- Knowledge of NodeJS and NoSQL databases is preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- A personal laptop and a strong commitment to the work you take up.
- Available from 12 PM to 5 PM on all weekdays throughout the duration of the internship.
What will you do?
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance large scale software solutions.