- Completing jobs or checking on time based on the Drafting schedule.
- Develop and prepare layout drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches, specifications sheets, and other data.
- Ensure compliance with approved design standards in own work to provide quality design.
- Updating and revising all drawings when changes are made to engineered designs.
- Documenting all notes, engineering changes, customer requests, etc.
- Team Allocation, Team Handling, Client Calls etc.
- Strong 2D AutoCAD skills, knowledge of layer management, XREFs manipulation, etc.
- Sound Knowledge of CAD 2D design and drafting techniques drawing, graphics arts, reading of drawings.
- Strong knowledge of photovoltaic system design and optimizing system components for energy production.
- Knowledge of PV design software’s like PVsyst, PVSol and Helioscope will be preferred.
- Basic understanding of drafting principles.
- Strong Math skills.
- Professional and efficient English verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to details and effective organization.
- Skill in reading, interpreting, and using related documents and drawings prepared by others
- Education: BE (Mechanical/Electrical/Civil), Diploma in Engineering
- Experience: 2-4 YRS / 4- 8 YRS